Are you looking to supplement existing income with part-time weekend work (Friday night through Sunday night am/pm shifts)? Are you looking for flexibility in scheduling (weekday am/pm shifts may become available)? Do you enjoy serving people and making them happy? We offer you this opportunity at C2 Catering. All what you need is a dependable transportation (you may be asked to meet on site), a neat and tidy appearance and a smile. A previous catering or food service experience is always desired.
As a part-time catering server, you will be asked to:
- Help carry in and organize catering equipment (must be able to lift 25 lbs)
- Help carry in and organize food product
- Help set tables and chairs if necessary
- Help load and unload the company’s vehicles (trucks, vans) with catering equipment and food
- Watch the drink service stations and maintain self-serve Food stations (buffet style)
- Bus dirty dishes to kitchen, scrap and stack plates, dump liquids from glassware. If plastic ware, dispose in trash can, but empty liquids before disposing.
- General clean up when necessary and at the end of the event (Food on the floor, drink spills, glass breakage, etc.)
- Help get trash to dumpsters
For detailed job duties, download job descriptions for the open positions.
- Road Chef or On-Site Catering Chef